Here @ Threads, we are passionate about building good marriages, not just planning nice wedding ceremonies. While we do everything we can to help you with your special day, we know that what has led up to that day is most important. For this reason, we encourage couples to examine God’s blueprint for building a successful marriage.
For couples considering the Threads building as their ceremony venue or a Threads-affiliated licensed minister to officiate the ceremony, we require the following:
- Complete a Threads Wedding Application and send it to the church office.
- Complete a Couple’s Personal History worksheet and Expectations survey.
- Meet with Threads’ lead pastor for an initial pre-marriage evaluation.
- Attend Christ-centered Pre-marriage counseling or an approved equivalent.
- Follow guidelines laid out in the Threads Wedding Process.
Here is a brief overview of what we offer:
- Pre-marriage counseling/guidance opportunities.
- A main gathering space that seats 205 with an additional 75 seats in the gallery area.
- A Wedding Director who helps coordinate building logistics, wedding preparation, rehearsal and ceremony.
- Audio/Visual and Lighting techs.
- Detailed worksheets that aid in ceremony planning.